The Robert and Sarah Bradbury Commitment to Excellence Award is presented to students who meet the following criteria:
1. Be a high school senior in good standing and on target for on-time graduation.
2. Have participated in Empowered Youth Programs for two consecutive semesters.
3. Attended a minimum of 90% of the Saturday Academies.
4. Have shown a commitment to their academic and social development.
5. Provide evidence of a well-developed post-secondary plan.
If you would like to contribute to this scholarship fund, please follow the link below.